Let's Shrink!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

TMI warning

I am going to start tracking my periods on the side of my blog. PCOS symptoms get better with weight loss. I figure a good way to see if I am getting better on the inside is to see if my cycles will start to become regular. So, if you don't want to read about when I am bleeding, don't look. :)

Monday night we went to Chuck-E-Cheese for my son's 6th bday. It was so awesome that I got to walk around and see my kids go on the rides and play the games. I got in on the action too and played my hubby in a good game of air hockey and challenged my older daughter to skeet ball. These moments remind me what everything is all about. This is why I fight for my health.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Shoot, I advertise my longest period on the "about me" portion of my blog, so no stressing here!

Linda Sherwood said...

You are going to have to change your name in your "about me" area. :)

It is amazing that you just made Chuck-E-Cheese sound fun. LOL

Melissa said...

Amen..amen...what an awesome feeling it is!!