Let's Shrink!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Surgery update - copied from FB

Well, I talked to the Dr. today and we made a final decision. I am going the more conservative route. I will have surgery in a few weeks to fold over that growth on top of my sleeve. The dr. thinks that will help with my restriction and get me to the promise land. :) I will move on to other things later if I have to. I just feel like this surgery is my answer and I need to see it all the way through. The Dr. agreed and I am so glad he listened to me. I have 70 pounds to go to reach my goal. I hope this will help me get there. I am also upping my personal training to 3 days per week. I work out 5 days per week but only 2 of those days are with my trainer so I hope adding that extra day will really help my body to become stronger. I already feel the difference from before I started at the gym and the extra day can only help. This surgery is stil the best thing that I have EVER done for myself and I feel good about sticking with it. Even the freak things I have had happen are worth what I have in return. :) Thanks for your support.

7 comments:

tz said...

congratulations, that's great news! and good luck!

Lori said...

Good luck. I hope this works for you this time. You've been through enough.
Lori

Amelia said...

I am glad you and your doctor agreed and have come to a decision. Keep your chin up. You WILL reach your goal.

Amanda said...

I always tend to favor the conservative approach myself. Sounds good!

Lyn said...

I just want to say I am so super proud of all you have done and how you have changed your life. You have been willing to do that hard stuff, and plow through and be strong even when people have not always been supportive. I really admire you Lisa. I've been following you for a long time and you have come SO far. I wish you only the best with your next steps. Thank you for inspiring ME!

Sarah said...

I love seeing that you are upping the personal training!

Sarah
notaneffingdiet.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

I'm still rooting for you, Lisa. Hope the extra training really helps you.