Let's Shrink!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2016

It's been a while...

Anyone still here? :)  Lots has gone on in my life.  We have adopted more biological siblings and are up to SEVEN children.  My surgery had some malformations and I'm due to get a repair any day.  Let's see... I'm as fat as I was before, I haven't had restriction since 4 months post op due to the scar tissue growth. I look forward to it's removal so I can continue on my journey to being healthy.  I work 12 hour overnight shifts as a registration clerk in an ER in order to help pay our mounting adoption costs.  Before you ask, we were not planning on getting two year old twins.  The birth mother of our youngest two girls dropped them off at our house 10 months ago completely unexpectedly.  We had never seen them before and it was us or foster care so we stepped up.  

In other news, I just found out that one of my high school best friends died due to extreme dieting.  She was 38.  I'm in shock.  And more sad than I can explain.  

No comments: