Let's Shrink!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Moving on...

Ok, I think I have made a decision to stop feeling sorry for myself... I am going to try 1200 calories per day for 30 days and see if I can make it. If for no other reason, to prove to myself that I can have control. I know I have to be under 800 calories for weight loss, but not gaining is good at this point too. There's no point in going back to where I was because of this set back. I have too much going for me to go back to that place. I need prayers. :)

15 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Every prayer I got is coming your way....you are worth this.

mamajuliana said...

You got 'em my friend!

ThunderThighs said...

Prayers are coming your way!

Lap Band Gal said...

I like it. well done. :)

The Sassy Orange said...

You can do it!

Angela/Pretty in Orange

The Lovely One said...

Praying! Good luck to you!

Tammy said...

You have my prayers.:)

Lyn said...

Prayers.

Amanda said...

You've got it, Lisa -- you can do this.

Ana said...

So I'm back to WL blogging after...well...too long. Most of the blogs that I followed then are no longer active. I am SOOOO proud of you! You look amazing. You are sticking to it even though things didn't work out quite the way you wanted. Congrats on the baby! What a wonderful gift for your family. Keep on keepin' on. You can do this.

www.veganana1.blogspot.com

WWSuzi said...

You can do it!

Living My Dream said...

You are amazing! I will be praying!

tz said...

I think it sounds like a reasonable plan. Hang in there and prayers your way!

Mrs. O said...

Prayers being sent your way.

karen said...

Planning works better than prayers. I'm about your same weight and began eating 1200 calories 3 weeks ago. Just weighed in with a loss of 11 pounds.

PS I'm also insulin resistant and have high blood pressure, achy knees and heels.

Research the 1200 calorie plan for you and follow it. For me, a low fat lacto-ovo vegetarian diet is working. Find exercises to help with strengthening your joints.

Meanwhile, enjoy the life you have regained with your first loss! Good luck!